Handscart.com is a platform to connect artisan, craftsmen from different part of world to the end user around the world, where we assist them to sell their products on Handscart and we assist them in selling handicrafts and crafts to any part of globe.
Policy for Sellers:
- Registration and listing: The seller will not be taking hassles of registration and uploading their products. Handscart will do it for them. They just need to provide us description and images of your products.
- Packaging and Shipping: The seller will have to pack their products in the packaging material provided by us. Initially you need to give us the sizes of box you need generally. Shipping charges would be borne by Handscart. We’ll send our logistics partner to the sellers’ doorstep for pick-up.
- Hold, Suspension and Termination of seller from Handscart: If the seller provides incorrect details or violates any law and order of land or indulges in activities which may possibly malign or malign Handscart reputation.
- Charges Applicable to Sellers: Handscart will not charge any amount to sellers. However the rates at which sellers’ products would be sold at Handscartwill be decided by Handscart itself. The seller won’t have any say in price displayed at our website.
- Listed Items: The seller should be in position to supply items listed on Handscart.com. If the seller is found to list items which they cannot provide upon order, more than 3 times, will be debarred form selling on Handscart, unless the product is not regular or unique or seasonal or depends on the availability of raw material. However, this warning will be listed in the description of the product. The seller should not send any product which is prohibited by the website and the same can be viewed at Handscart Prohibited Items List.
- Appropriate Description in Listing: You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items offered to be sold by you on the Website. You undertake that all such information at all times shall be accurate and complete in all respects. The listing description of the item must not be misleading in any manner whatsoever and must describe the actual condition of the item. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of any items you propose to sell on the Website so as to mislead other Users in any manner. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer. You shall not use unrelated keywords, or brand names (even if such use does not lead to any intellectual property right violation), or text unrelated to the item on offer for sale in your listing.You shall not provide any information such as a catalogue of your items in your listing or on the items or packaging thereof which will enable a buyer to contact you outside the Website to buy such item directly from you instead of buying it from the listing on the Website. You shall not solicit Users to send you payments by any method not approved or provided for on the Website by the Company.
- Method of Payment: Handscart will have all the methods of payment including Credit and Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Cards etc.
- Payment Policy: If Handscart receives online payment, we will transfer full amount quoted by the seller to Handscart. But on the other hand if buyer opts for Cash on Delivery (COD), Handscart will deposit 50% payment upon receiving order and remaining 50% against delivery. Seller should agree payment condition.(COD Not Available Right Now)
- Unfair Consumer Practice: You will not engage in any unfair consumer practice or any such practices that are forbidden under applicable laws, including but not restricted to the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Feedback: Buyers of items on the Website are entitled to write reviews and rate the items as well as the seller on the Website. As a seller, you accept that such reviews and rating may be adverse to your business, economic and other interests including reputation. You hereby relinquish any right you may have to take legal or any other action against persons who have provided such reviews/ ratings or against the Company or the Website for any loss of business, reputation or any other loss arising out of such reviews or ratings provided by buyers and other Users in consideration of being allowed to participate in the website for the purpose of selling your items.
- Refusal to sell: Once any User confirms a purchase in response to a listing made by you by making requisite payment through Payment on Billing, the sale is considered complete and all property and title in the listed item passes on to the buyer. You cannot refuse to sell the item, or refuse to accept payment or fail to deliver the item after the payment has been successfully made and the Transaction is confirmed. In case of sale of item wherein the buyer has opted for Payment on Delivery as a payment method, the sale is considered complete and all property and title in the listed item passes on to the buyer only after payment of the Transaction Price and upon Delivery.
- No Infringement of Intellectual Property of Company and Third Parties: You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade mark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Listings may only include content generated by you in the form of text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. You agree that use of logos or trademark owned by a third party producer or manufacturer can lead to infringement of intellectual property rights of such third party. You will be solely responsible for listing and use of such trademark or intellectual property on the Website, and will hold the Website and the Company indemnified and harmless against any claim by third parties that may arise in respect of such use. You agree that under no circumstances would you use brand names or trademarks not owned by you unless the item that you are listing on the Website carries the brand name or trademark of its original manufacturer or producer. You further agree not to use any intellectual properties of the Website or the Company including its trademarks, brand name in any manner whatsoever. You will not represent to any User or third party, in any manner, that you are affiliated or associated with the Website or the Company or that you have any right to represent the Website or the Company